E-Branch Financial Service Officer
Illinois Community Credit Union
E-Branch Financial Service Officer
Illinois Community Credit Union Jobs and Careers | Indeed.com
Illinois Community Credit Union is expanding its e-Branch Division and we need friendly, self-motivated team players to provide even better service to our growing, diverse membership. Bilingual Spanish speakers are strongly encouraged to apply. We need your valuable skills!
What can we offer you?
- Flexible working options after training period - Fully remote, partially remote, or completely in-office if you prefer.
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus the opportunity to earn incentives.
- ICCU's strong commitment to providing employees with a satisfying work/life balance including:
- A set schedule, with no evening or Sunday hours
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Eleven paid holidays, including "Bankers" holidays like MLK, Presidents, Columbus, and Veterans' Days
- A relaxed, congenial environment
- A benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as employer-paid life insurance, short-term disability, and long-term disability. Plus, we offer a 401(k) plan with an employer match up to 4%.
- The chance to learn the financial services business and expand your career goals
- The opportunity to work for a trusted, community-centered financial institution, and make a positive difference in people's financial lives.
What you'll be doing:
Our eBranch team members will be cross-trained in all aspects of our Retail operations, including lending practices and teller transactions. Some key duties include:
- Opening accounts and conducting new member orientations
- Processing service requests for account modifications, IRA transactions, fraud reporting, line of credit advances, debit issues, and other related tasks
- Loan processing, closing and disbursement
- Promoting all credit union products and services based on member needs, and actively cross-selling products
- Processing various transactions and service requests from members, including general account and rate inquiries, account transfers, loan payments, check orders, wire requests, and bill pay assistance.
- Completing and maintaining related reports, records and files.
What can you bring to us?
- Bilingual Spanish skills that allow you to assist our Latino members
- If you have retail credit union or banking experience that would be great, but we'll train an enthusiastic individual who wants to learn about financial services
- An upbeat, team-oriented outlook
- Great interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to present accurate and reliable information to members and fellow team members
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office, and the desire/ability to learn new systems
- Initial training will be conducted in our Administrative offices in Genoa, Illinois, so your ability/willingness to travel to Genoa for the first couple of months will be necessary.
If the idea of joining a growing team committed to making a difference in people's financial lives sounds good to you, please apply now!
Illinois Community Credit Union provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.